If you have the time and the resources … Explore!
Whether it’s a few miles from your house, or it’s a plane ticket away, both count as a journey.
But before heading out, a reminder to:
- Always, the correct footwear will spare you.
- Know the political situation.
- Understand currency, and when to say hello and thank you (even in your own country).
- Be aware of at least one local tradition. Like early Sunday dinners after church, or a national holiday.
- Once there, know two ways to get out.
6. Enjoy seeing something you never would have seen had you not gone out. Then come back and tell us all about it.