THIS WAS ME
- Last Tuesday I was in Southwest England.
- The Thursday that followed I was sleeping on the East Coast of the United States.
- On Saturday I was up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia, hanging with Santa, the deer and a couple of white tailed hares.
THIS IS ME
- Today, I am working from my poor wee cottage.
- On Sunday I’ll drive about 250 miles west and south for some quality days with me Mum.
- Then in about 6 weeks I’m off again to explore more parts of the United Kingdom.
THIS IS MY THOUGHT OF THE DAY
You know what? Even if it’s only me noticing? I am beyond okay with my travel map being the most interesting thing about me.