I’m not going crazy, yet. However, my dreams have been insane …
Whilst sleeping I’ve been standing with people wanting to climb impossibly steep hills. I was stuck in an airport without a ticket having to fly Syria Airways. I had to live in an AirBnB. And I walked to lunch with people who were verbally aggressive towards other people on sidewalks for not social distancing.
And that’s just the dreaming highlights.
What this means is that whilst I can say with a commanding certainty that I am mentally well, I simply refuse to vouch for my sub-conscious.
Okay, list time!
The following are some of my new food norms (apparently, part of an ongoing unscripted 2020 series):
- If the one bag in the store is any indicator, I’m not the only person who hoards Brussels sprouts.
- Further, if the ‘out of stock‘ notice on every search is any indicator, I have also learnt that I am not the only person who insists green beans be cut French style.
- All peanut butter is NOT created equal. And some should be shot.
- My new favourite beverage is turmeric tea. So much so I now believe I’m Anglo-Indian.
- When social distancing, bacon fixes everything.
- Olive. Oil. ‘Nuf said.
That’s about it for my culinary learning curve. It ain’t much, but then again I’m no gourmet.
Truth be told though, this isn’t much of a post to begin with anyway. I just wanted to think about something else for a change.
Hang in there.