I don’t do math.
Oh, I get it. I just get muddled in the equations, which usually means I’m lost before I can I reach a summit of understanding. Or even remember why I wanted to try in the first place.
So, I tend to stick to literature and art and website design instead. I get those. Letters and shapes and colours speak to me even in my dreams.
But this one … This one is impossible not to grasp, then gasp.
- 7,674,000,000 / 226,236,577
- 328,349,328 / 659,336
- 68,315,830 / 134,647
- 7,674,000,000 / 4,654,548
- 18 Months or 625 Days
- 1 in 34 people have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the WORLD.
- 1 in 498 people have died from COVID-19 in the USA.
- 1 in 507 people have died from COVID-19 in the UK.
- 1 in 1,648 people have died from COVID-19 in the WORLD.
I so want to be wrong.
I’m okay with being wrong.
Am I wrong?