- Where’s Russell Crowe?
- Every morning I delete without reading about 60 messages from my inbox. Ridiculous.
- Check mark on finding an Indian restaurant with awesome reviews. That’s going to be my Sunday late afternoon.
- Finally a day where Brexit isn’t headlining.
- The last time I was at a mall was two years ago.
- I’ve come to accept that fact that until I hire a personal shopper, my refrigerator is a useless piece of equipment in my house.
- Father’s Day is approaching. Sigh.
- Rarely does this happen, but I literally cannot relate to any part of this story, right down to the last sentence in the last paragraph: 14 lions on the loose after ‘Kruger National Park escape’ .
- The grey sky soaking rain outside is creating a warm blanket comfy feeling inside, something akin to a snowy day. And it’s complimenting my cute hair up, oversized man’s shirt and baggy sweats look. A welcoming cocoon effect is enveloping my world, which is powerful, soothing and lovely. I think I’ll stay in this here and now for a little while longer, and appreciate this unexpected visitor.